Send Money with 7-Eleven
Want a money transfer service that caters to your schedule? At 7-Eleven you can send and receive money to, and from, almost anywhere in the world using the electronic kiosk system in store. Transfer money overseas fast from 7-Eleven to over 347,000 MoneyGram agent locations in 200 countries.
With 7-Eleven's long trading hours and easy to use self-serve electronic kiosk, it's one of the fastest ways to transfer money! Look for your nearest 7-Eleven store with the MoneyGram logo. Check out our 7-Eleven Store locator.
What's better? You can save time and register before you get there! Register now to make it so much easier once you're ready to walk in and transfer money overseas.
Once your transaction is complete the money transfer is on its way and will arrive within 10 minutes.*
The kiosk in store is easy to use with simple step by step instructions on the touch screen.
How does it work?
At 7-Eleven remittance is so fast and easy. You can send a maximum of AUD3,000 cash transfer in a single transaction and receive a maximum of AUD600. When the receive amount is over AUD200 you will be paid out in a combination of cash and a pre-paid debit card. This can be used immediately to withdraw cash from any ATM.
Sending money using the Kiosk in store
- Use the touch screen Kiosk in store to complete registration. After you have registered once, the system will remember you when you use your protected passwored.
- Input the amount you want to send. the kiosk will print a voucher for you.
- Take your voucher, together with a valid photo ID^ to the cashier. Pay the send amount (including fee) in cash to the cashier. The cashier will provided you with a Reference Number and receipt.
- Let the receiver of your money know the amount they can expect to receive and provide them the Reference Number. The receiver can collect at any location with the MoneyGram sign.
Receive money using the Kiosk in store
- The sender will let you know the amount of money you'll receive and provide a Reference Number.
- Use the touch screen Kiosk in a 7-Eleven store to register yourself as the receiver if you are a first time user.
- Enter the required information into the Kiosk, this will verify that the money is available and a voucher will be generated.
- Take your voucher and photo ID^ to the cashier to complete the payout process.