Join the Travel Money Oz Loyalty Club Today!
Travel Money Loyalty Card Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- The MoneyGram Consumer Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized and managed by MIL Overseas Limited having its address at Level 4, 10 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (the “Promoter”). The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years old, except the following:
- Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies, agents and representatives of the Promoter, including their family members;
- Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies, agents and representatives of Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd (“Travel Money”), including their family members;
- Any person or entity professionally connected with the Promotion.
Family members referred to in these Terms and Conditions includes but not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, de-facto spouse, partner, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The term of the Promotion is from 1 September 2013 to 31 March 2015, both days inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- Any customer who sends money via the MoneyGram money transfer service from any Travel Money location in Australia will earn 1 stamp on their stamp card, where the transfer amount is more than $300 in a single transaction. For every 3 stamps collected within a 6 month period from receiving the first stamp, the consumer fee applicable to the next send transaction will be waived, up to a maximum send face value of $5,
- In addition to the consumer fee applicable to a transaction, a currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or Travel Money may be applied.
- Stamp card, stamps and Reward Transactions are valid only in Travel Money locations in Australia.
- Where a Reward Transaction is refunded by MoneyGram due to legal, compliance, regulatory or fraud related reasons, no compensation or transaction in lieu will be provided.
- The stamps and Reward Transactions are not exchangeable or transferable or convertible to cash. All transactions including the Reward Transactions must be completed by the same customer whose mobile phone number appears on the stamp card.
- The customer shall be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
- By participating in the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Decisions made by the Promoter in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice or compensation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions all customers (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with customers and in connection with the Promotion. All customers have the right to access their personal data by writing to the following address: Level 4, 10 Spring St, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with participation in this Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.